If you’re looking for simple appetizer your guests will gobble up fast, I mean enjoy, these Turkey Rolls do the trick. Sometimes I feel silly making them because they go so fast. It was like that when I was a kid too. These Turkey Rolls are beyond easy to make and everyone will enjoy.
Simple Recipes Turkey Rolls
- Smoked Turkey Slices
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- Green Onions
- Black Olives
- Lay Turkey Slices on a paper towel and pat dry with another paper towel
- Spread the cream cheese on the turkey slices
- Thinly slice the green onions and sprinkle on the cream cheese
- Tightly roll up, add olive and hold both together with a toothpick.
Prep Variations: Cut the rolls into thirds and lay sideways to the variations of colors and flavors on the inside.
Recipe Variations: Add chopped roasted red peppers to the cream cheese or other family favorites.
DO YOU HAVE ANY SIMPLE RECIPES THAT THE FAMILY GOBBLES UP?