Misadventurous Mommy gave me my first award. It is the Honest Scrap Award.
Here are the rules…The rules for the Honest Scrap award: The honorees are to: A) first list 10 honest things about yourself – and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep! B) pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.
Here are my Honest Things:
1. I love to sleep. If life were perfect, I would sleep 10 hours a day. Life isn’t, so I only sleep about 4 hours a day.
2. I can’t stand the sound of chewing with mouths open. It makes me unhinged.
3. I love football. My favorite team is the Carolina Panther’s (boo hoo, don’t get me started.) Why are they my favorite team? I began watching football with my husband who is a Rams fan. My favorite player on the that team at that time was Kevin Green and he went to Panther’s and so it began.
4. I love washing clothes, but truly dislike folding.
5. I have the freakiest dreams when I am pregnant. We are talking “Twighlight Zone.” Now if I could just remember them all, I could write books about them. Its usually the first sign of pregnancy for me.
6. With each pregnancy I gain a new allergy. 1st: Avocado; 2nd: Egg Plant; 3rd: Macadamia Nuts; 4th: Banana & Watermelon.
7. My husband calls me “Monk” because I am a little obsessive about a a couple things: My bathroom towels need to be folded just right and my bed has to be made before I can sleep in it, otherwise I start to twitch…
8. I am a very imperfect perfectionist… I drive my own self crazy.
9. I was in a commercial for a school I went to. Originally my girlfriend and I were both supposed to be in the commercial, but the director decided he only needed one. We drew names and I won. In the commercial, the director wanted me to look scared. I looked like I was gonna rip some face off instead. LOL. He was like, “Oh I can use this.” And he kept my scowl…
10. Some of my experiences were in a book by Luellen Hoffman called “A Special Dream After the Death of a Loved One“