I was not financially compensated for this post. In the past I received a sample of the product for review purposes. The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product.I received several different flatbreads from our friends at Stonefire, not just any bread it was Naan bread. What is Naan bread? Stonefire Naan bread is baked at extremely high heat, in a tandoor oven, like it was done hundreds of years ago. This high heat produces big bubbles, airy texture and delicious smoky flavor of an authentic Indian naan. It comes in these flavors: Original Naan, Garlic Naan, Whole Grain, and Sweet Chilli Naan.
The ideas are endless for using Stonefire’s Naan Bread. You can use it for pizza, appetizers or garlic bread like I did. Stonefire also suggests grilling it for paninis or quesdillas, serving it in place of rolls or dipping it in your favorite dip. Visit Stonefire.com to learn more about what they have to offer.I didn’t go exotic or anything, I decide to make basic hamburger pizza.But think off all the different kind of pizzas you could make. I used all the different flavors except the Chilli Naan which I didn’t receive. Everybody liked all the flavors of bread and the crust, it was light but still crunchie and delicious. Let’s get to this recipe.
Hamburger Flatbread Pizza
- Gather your favorite toppings and put together like you would any pizza.
- Here is the bread out of it’s bag, it’s a good example of the big bubbles I mentioned earlier.
- We slathered on some Contadina Pizza Sauce (my 9 year old loves it straight).
- Add your favorite topping cheese, basil, olives, turkey pepperoni and the list goes on. We made our pizza with hamburger.
- We added a some freshly grated mozzarella courtesy of my kitchen aid shredder.