I love this version of Santa Hat Cookies… It is just pretty to look and easy to make. Thank you to A Bullseye View.
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 1 pkg. (10.5 oz.) OREO Cookies with Candy Cane Flavor Crème, available at Target
- 20 fresh strawberries, caps removed
- 1. Mix cream cheese and sugar in small bowl until blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon into small plastic bag; cut off 1 corner from bottom of bag.
- Tip: Cream cheese mixture can be prepared ahead of time. Spoon into bag as directed, but do not cut corner off bag. Seal bag. Refrigerate up to 2 days before using as directed.
- 2. Pipe cream cheese mixture onto cookies. Top with strawberries, bottom-ends up, pressing gently into cream cheese mixture to secure.
- 3. Pipe remaining cream cheese mixture onto bottom tips of berries.