One of the first things I look forward to doing every holiday season, is getting my cards out. I don’t send out cards to get them back, but always enjoy receiving them tooProblem is, I am picky and it takes me forever. This year I made my Greeting cards using MyPublisher.com. They have several different Holiday Cards including Christmas Cards, New Year Cards, and Hanukkah Cards. It was pretty simple. I chose Photo Christmas Cards and there were over 900 designs. You could do one image per card or several. To narrow your choice down, you could sort by color and designer. Here is the process and what I chose:
I loved this card for a few reasons…
- It said “Merry Christmas”
- A clean look
- I could put various images on the one card.
If you notice off to the right there are other options. Pick type of card, different design colors, paper color and paper finish. Next it was time to personalize the card. I uploaded pictures and used pictures from my Facebook account. I love that option because sometimes I put my favorite images there and don’t save them to my hard drive. To finish the card I added our families names. All 8 of our names fit. Add your families names and adjust the font, color and position.
Next we could have added text to the back of the card, but I like to keep that blank for personal messages. The envelope get to dress up too. Choose envelope paper, color and your envelope liner. I also added our return address to the back of the envelope. Here is the complete set that I chose: My order was fulfilled quickly; I ordered on the 16th and I received it today. That was pretty fast. If you want yours sooner you can expedite it. Not only did it come quickly it was packaged well and in a cute box I might add. I definitely recommend for your custom holiday card needs. MyPublisher also offers photo books, stationary, and cute scrap booking needs.
Ready to win $50 towards your own holiday cards?
Here is how to enter: (please comment for each entries value, so if your entry is worth 5 points please comment 5 times)
Worth 2 Entries
- Fan MyPublisher on Facebook
- Follow MyPublisher on Twitter
- Fan Momma on Facebook
- Follow Momma on Twitter
- Add Momma Young at Home page to one of your circles on Google+
- Subscribe to Momma’s Newsletter
- Subscribe to Momma’s YouTube Channel
- Add to your blog roll or verify the link is correct.
- Enter one of Momma’s other Giveaways. (as many as you like, but at least one)
5 Extra Entries:
- Join Momma’s Community
- Tweet about this giveaway (Can be once daily) —> “Enter MommaYoung ‘s Gift Guide #Giveaway No. 5 $50 towards your Holiday Cards using
- Blog about the Holiday Gift Guide Giveaway
- Post about the Holiday Gift Guide Giveaway on Facebook